5718 Red Arrow Highway, Stevensville, MI 49127
- MLS#: 18011930
- Acreage: 1.83
- Lot Size: irregular
- Type: Commercial Land
- School District: Lakeshore
- County: Berrien
- Taxing Authority: Stevensville Vllg
- Street Type: Paved,Public
- PPN: 114500280041079
- Utilities Available: Cable,Electric,Natural Gas,Public Sewer,Public Water,Telephone
- Water Features: None
- Water Body: View
- Lot Description: Buildable,Cleared,Corner,Rolling Hills
- Frontage/Type: 822 / Street, 0 / Water
- Terms: Cash, Conventional
- Original Price: $250,000
- Directions: Exit 22 I 94. Southwest corner of W. John Beers & Red Arrow Hwy.
- Property Description: This commercial lot has one of the highest traffic counts within Berrien County. Located at the corner of Red Arrow Highway and W. John Beers Road, it is the only commercial parcel available with a great view overlooking Lake Michigan and the natural sand dunes of Grand Mere State Park. There is easy access to east and west bound lanes of I-94 at Exit 22 within 1/8 mile of this site. The Buyer has an option of using the parent parcel (1.83 acres) or building on three smaller lots that have already been split by Seller and approved by the Village of Stevensville, with assigned individual tax codes and addresses. Surveys of the parent parcel and all three individual lots are attached, along with a topographical survey.
The properties on this website are generated from the Broker Reciprocity Program of the MLS Exchange, Inc. Copyright 2015 MLS Exchange, Inc. All rights reserved.